The ‘Syndicat Mixte’ secures a balanced development of all maritime activities.
• A Port of reference - for offshore wind farm maintenance;
• A privileged partner Port - for all local companies involved in maritime trade;
• A Port acknowledged for its optimisation of operating conditions on the Cross-Channel Dieppe-Newhaven line;
• A Port favoured for the unloading of quality products by its small-scale fishing and the promotion of King Scallops;
• An exemplary Marina fitted with a unique dry port built in a former refurbished dry dock;
• A preferred Port on the Channel coast - for the quality of its public amenities and ship repairing businesses.
Mapping of on-going projects managed by the ‘Syndicat Mixte’ of the Channel Port of Dieppe.
Outer –harbour development
Bassin d’Ango refurbishment
Refitting of Cross-Channel ferry gateway
Acquisition of mobile crane on air suspension for maritime trade
Restoration & construction of port buildings
Maintenance & strengthening of fixed structures - quays, piers
Replacement of Colbert Bridge
Construction of buildings and land development around dry dock
Improvement of fish unloading conditions and commercialisation of sea products
Repair-work on mole and re-engineering of area