The Channel Port of Dieppe is on the most direct route between Paris and London. Two hours from Paris down the A13 and four hours from Newhaven across the water, the Port of Dieppe can be reached from the south via the RN 27 dual carriageway leading to a junction with the A151 to Rouen and the A29 to Le Havre or, via the A28 to northern France and greater European northwest and its conurbations.
Establishing your business at the Port of Dieppe offers many assets:
A presence at the heart of the Channel area and a direct link with Great Britain;
A close business partnership and customised services;
A competitive commercial offer.
Which activities? Rental cost? Availabilities? Duration?
The Channel Port of Dieppe has a customised offer for you.
Contact: Florence Gourgand, Assets Manager - +332 32 14 47 04 - firstname.lastname@example.org
Buildings dedicated to port traffic
- Scandinavia warehouse: 2,325 square metres at €1.56 per month and per square metre;
- Africa warehouse: a number of units from 900 square metres to 1,800 square metres at €1.82 per month and per square metre;
- Offices: 24 offices from 13 square metres to 30 square metres at €16.18 per month and per square metre.
- A building/workshop: 900 square metres at €20.54 per year and per square metre; plus 150 square metres of offices at €53.22 per year and per square metre;
- A building/workshop: 550 square metres including 108 square metres of changing facilities at €20.54 per year and per square metre; plus 190 square metres of offices at €48.78 per year and per square metre.
Harbour Fish Market – Quai Gallieni
- Wholesale fish stores from 262 square metres at €23.34 per quarter and per square metre;
- Wholesale fish stores from 145 square metres at €23.34 per quarter and per square metre. Visit all property and real estate offers by HAROPA Partner Ports (Ports of Paris – Seine – Normandy) at: http://www.haropa-solutions.com/node/63